Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Tuan Tanah


assalamualikum and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words and keep reading :)

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[leave your message here peps !]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
belong to :siti farhanah

life is sucksss

no hai for this entry

i know it's wrong to say such a bullsh*t cuz i know i might regret writing this entry later but idc.
since i have no one to be trusted so i'll put it in here. ((no one will see tho haa).

u know what, when u think u have someone to tell about ur secret and then they freaking broke that shittt.  no wonder why I have trust issues with people. lol

have u ever feel like everything gone wrongs are all ur fault?? like EVERY.SINGLE.THINGS. dammit. somehow i feel like my presence also is a fault

Know what, my mom once said, (u know broken-parent-thingyy) that actually she really shocked when she pregnant me when my father literally doing shit that time but danggggg she got me. unlucky her. yes i knew she saja saja told the story but WHO THE HELL tak terasa. i'm human.

freaking- ungrateful- human, me.